Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] — non refund of amount against cancellation of counter railways ticket

I have booked railway tickets on 28 jan 2018 through payment sbi debit card from window counter and get cancelled same on 31 jan 2018 as per details given below :-

First ticket :- pnr no[protected] ticket no[protected]Old ticket no[protected] from bct to h nizamuddin date of journey was 03 feb 2018 train no 12953 3 ac amount refundable rs. 5130/- (Ticket amount 5510/-)

Second ticket : - pnr no[protected] ticket no[protected]Old ticket no[protected] from new delhi to bct date journey was 10 feb 2018 train no 12952 3 ac amount refundable rs. 5130/- (Ticket amount 5510/-

On 02 feb 2018 only one ticket (I don't know, which one) amount refund rs. 5120 credited in my account. The balance refundable amount rs. 5130/- has not yet been credited in my account.

Please do the needful and refund my amount at earliest. I am an ex-serviceman and facing financial crises in these days.

Thanks.

Jagdish chand
Ex sub major
Mobile no[protected]
Mar 20, 2018

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 21, 2018
Updated by Jagdish1965

Please intimate present position of my complaint bearing ticket ID: [IRCTC #8419988]

Mar 22, 2018

Mar 23, 2018
ear Sir/Madam

Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Sir/Madam

Please intimate present status of my complaint bearing ticket ID: [IRCTC #8419988]

Jagdish Chand
Ex Sub Major
Indian Army

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC]
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Phone
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Address
    9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India