Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] — railway ticket refund amount

I am booked ticket on[protected] through irctc connect via razorpay payment mode selected but my ticket not booked but amount deduct form my account. When i saw irctc site u already refund amount to my account but still not refund in my account. Please revert asap. Please refund my amount in my account.

For kind your reference attached transaction id
Transaction id : -

[Mar 01, 2018] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I had booked a ticket from ten to tbm on 25 feb 2018. I got an error after payment and i was not refunded yet. But the status has an update of refunded. Kindly make grateful measures for the amount to be refunded. Else we may proceed via consumer court. My transaction id [protected] plzz refund my amount very shortly

While registering as a new user I have given a wrong email ID and thus the system didn't allow me to verify the email and hence couldn't proceed further.
Request you to remove the Data from database so I can create a new ID

UserID: Adulyas_1

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Phone
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Address
    9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India