[Resolved] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — ticket booking failed, refund not received

Thane, Maharashtra, India
 ajay8108 on Jan 14, 2019
Hello sir/ mam

Myself ajay mishra
My irctc registered user id is ajay8108
My registered number is [protected]
My registered email id is [protected]@gmail.com

On 12 january 2019 at 4.44 pm, i made transaction on irctc website from my freecharge wallet. From freecharge end it is showing transaction is successfull, but on irctc website, it is showing no response from bank. And the ticket is been not booked. Ticket amount had been deducted from my freecharge wallet.

My freecharge number is [protected]
My registered email id is [protected]@gmail.com

Irctc transaction is [protected]
Freecharge order id is [protected]

The details of irctc ticket, freecharge transaction id and order id are mention in the screenshots attached with this complaint.

Please solve the problem and refund the amount in my respective freecharge wallet.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 15, 2019
I got the refund in my respective freecharge wallet in 3 days.

[Jan 14, 2019] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I book 2 tickets on irctc but massage is not received of tickets and my money is debited from account .. please refund my money

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] - ticket booking failed, refund not received