Indian Railway Police (Rpf) — investigate the corrupt practices and unhelpful behaviour towards the public (me).

Respected sir/madam,
On 10.03.2018 (7.00am) i was at kalyan railway station to drop my grandmother. I parked my bike near station. When i returned i noticed my bike (Mh-05, bl-9451) was lock in chain with other bikes. After enquiry i learnt that it was done by rpf (Railway police) and they told me to go rpf office on platform no 4 for more enquiry.
After enquiry they told that my bike was in no parking zone. So rpf took my bike in custody. I clarify them there was no any 'no parking' sign board they used harsh language and put me behind the bars. After an hour they told me to pay ₹ 700 as fine. When i asked them about my mistake and fine they told me to pay it quietly or we will put more charges and fine amount too.
After paying ₹ 700, i asked for receipt, but they refused to give it and told me to come in court on monday i. E.12.03.2018 before leaving station mr. Sirsat (Rpf) asked about my personal information like job, and stay. He told me to no need to come in court on monday and put my complaint paper in his pocket. And i also notice that mrs. Vinita shukla put ₹700 in her pocket in the present all other staff.
I am attaching a photograph of my bike and custody herewith.
I also contact with them with my mobile no.[protected] for relieving my bike on [protected] kalyan railway station rpf (9.12am)..
My request to you would be to take charge of the complaint and investigate the corrupt practices and unhelpful behaviour towards the public. I assure you i am correct and if required you can check the cctv footage in between 7:00am to 9:00am on 10.03.2018.
Regards.