Indian Railways — 22150 delayed for more than 12 hours.

Kivale, Shagun Society, RH-11, Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 SAJESH SREEDHARAN KAKKARA on Jun 17, 2019
22150 actual schedule[protected]:45. We checked online before starting from home at 16:00 hours on[protected]. After we reached here with my parents in-laws they got down with luggage and I went to park my car. Mean while my wife and son went to get 3 platform ticket. After we got the platform tickets and went inside, we saw notice that train has been postponed to[protected]:35 hours. We already bought 3 platform tickets which I have with me still. We went back home after paying parking amount of rs.30/- for which they did not give any parking tickets. It took us about 1.5 hours to reach home. We again got up early morning as the time scheduled was 5:35 hours and we need around 1.5 hours to reach from home to Pune station. We started at 3:30 am after confirming time online on irctc portal. After reaching here I again parked the car in the parking lot in front of railway station. I got one platform ticket only as son was sleep and was too early for him and has school today, so wife stayed back home. After getting platform ticket we entered the platform and again found that it was rescheduled to[protected]:15 hours. We checked online and asked the authority as well and about online status. It was still showing 5:35 hours on irct portal. The authorities also confirmed they have not updated online as they got communication to reschedule just few minutes back. Till 5:30hours the online status was still showing the same 5:35 hours.

1) No proper sleep due to so many reschedules and odd timings.
2) Paid for platform ticket twice I have poof of the same.
3) Paid parking twice and parking person does not give parking tickets.
4) Long waiting and huge travelling time as we stay at Delhi road. Which takes around 1.5 hours.
5) Management does not update online status in timely fashion.
6) No reschedule SMS received.
7) Not sure what compensation would be provided for more than 12 hours delay from actual timing of 22150.

22150 delayed for more than 12 hours.

[Jun 17, 2019] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My PNR no [protected]. But don't provided by seat and overflow in couch and pick out side in bathinda so please take action. Mobile no [protected]
My Irctc eWallet is expired . I am trying to renew it through Irctc login but it is not renewed. No OTP comes at registered mobile no.

Rail Bhawan, Raisina Road, DL, India, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Indian Railways - 22150 delayed for more than 12 hours.