Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Jan 28, 2023

File a complaint to Indian Railways

Having problems with Indian Railways?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Railways customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Railways

Indian Railways Phone Numbers

Mobile
2036

Indian Railways reviews & complaints page 7

I tried to recharge Rs. 100 in my UTS R-wallet through Android mobile UTS app via paytm bank through my gpay UPI.
Rs 100 got deducted from my bank account of State Bank of India but not received in R-wallet.
UPI transaction ID[protected]
Payment to irctc uts [protected]@paytm
Please look into the matter

From Debargha Dey
Adding relevant pics herewith.
Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Even though the coach is not of the pass holders they are harassing us the halfpass tickets. They claim that this is their coach as they travel daily. Please we cannot bear this anymore. Is there any rule that the pass holder who travels in the same coach, has become theirs? Even a lady is giving bad world's and sitting on my laps.
    Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    The ladies were till valsad.

I have booked a parcel for household items from Visakhapatnam to katpadi. They have loaded the parcel on[protected] and it was supposed to be delivered on[protected] at katpadi but I haven't received my things yet. When I inquired at the parcel office they said they did not receive any items from Visakhapatnam and the train must've left the station before they could unload and they're saying they don't know where the parcel is now....

Train number - 19407
      Pnr number[protected]
      Train name -
      Ajmer to varanasi
      Coach - B5

Ac is not working since the train started from bangalore...ac not working in train
      Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Train 12239 duronto express is running late by more than 4 hrs today, i booked a ticket in first AC today only i.e 10/8/22 at much higer rate just because to reach my destination on time but this train and indian railway services are always worst as i heard from other people. My whole money goes waste. No value of time in indian railways, doesn’t matter you take rajdhani, duronto or tejas train. Even facilities are also very poor.
        Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This morning I had paid Rs.100 to recharge my UTS app but it doesn't reflect on the wallet. I have attached the transaction screenshot for reference. Either refund my money or show it in my wallet.

Indian Railways — RAC Booking
            Ace2005
            from CHENNAI, Tamil Nadu
            Aug 1, 2022
            Aug 9, 2022
            Mark as Resolved

It is a general query about your RAC process.

Here in Warangal railway station there are charging money for using public toilets which is free for use and if we refuse to give he is using bad word’s to mens and womens
            Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked my general ticket from madurai to rameshwaram ho 8 august . My money was debited from my account but i didnt got im ticket due to error in automatic machine
              Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Panipat being a major city in Haryana is a global center of textile, having South East Asia's largest integrated petrochemicals plants and Indian oil refinery. We request you for a 2 min halt of train 12413 Aii Jat Express. The train stops at Rajgadh, Kishangarh, Rewari, Karnal, Khairtal which all are less populated than Panipat. In this regard I request you to provide halt of the train at panipat so that hundereds of people can get benefited
                Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am travelling by 12663 HWH-TPJ SUF at S-5 coach now with[protected] birth with my family. My PNR No [protected].Railway staff at Howrah Station taking money and pushing the general ticket passenger and waiting list passenger at S-5 coach. Almost 40-50 passenger are travelling without reservation. Why we should pay reservation charges and etc, As per rule waiting list passenger can travel in general class and general ticket passenger must travel in general compartment. How the raiway staff can take money from them ? Why should we compromise our security during travel? ? Please took some proper action.

Respect Sir

I'm travelling Gonda jn. to LTT 22537
                    PNR NO. [protected]
                    I need refund because of you people we are losing our 2hr 5 min and i need refund i don't care otherwise i will complain so i hope understand my problem
                    Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Abdul Rasheed is missing since Sunday night and we have no contacts with him. He boarded Netravati train from Manglore @ 7:00PM for Thrivandrum. We have no clue where is he. Last time he contacted us is at 7:00pm Sunday.
                      Rashid is Gender: Male;
                      Height: 5’8”;
                      Weight: ~75Kg;
                      Complexion: wheatish;
                      Age: 55 yrs; with moustache.
                      No addiction to any substance. Pls find pic attached. Please do the needful and help us
                      Aug 02, 2022
                      Updated by Hardhik Kotian
                      we have found the missing person today @ 9:00 am.

It is a general query about your RAC process.
                        When a SL booked passenger is allotted an RAC due to non availability of SL, he is not getting the facility that he had paid for, naturally there needs to be a system for a partial refund for RAC passengers. Simply speaking, how come an RAC passenger pay an equal amount paid by the normal passenger who enjoys a berth in the same train.

In fact, you - the railways - taking...

Traveling in train no 12910, pnr [protected], all passengers complaining for high ac cooling, even we are unable to sleep, its too cool, attendant not listing, please help i am in Coach j2 chair car

Respect sir,
                          I'm travelling ksr Bengaluru to CSMT 11032
                          PNR NO. [protected]
                          I need refund because of you people we are losing our 2hr 17 min and i need refund i don't care otherwise i will complain on court
                          Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This regarding my trolley bag stolen from running train.
                            I was travelling form Chandrapur to Pune on 24th July, 2022 via Kazipet Pune express, train number 22152 in AC coach B2.
                            I had a Skybag trolley bag with me, which I placed under my seat, but during the journey it got stolen mid way, as soon as I got to know about this, i tried to enquire abut this with train staff and TC, but they knew nothing about it. I tried get something...

The train is 12466 ranthambore express is delayed by 2:36 hours
                            Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Some staff gave unauthorised rent for bachelor persons. This bachelor persons peeping to near home women staff.
                              Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mobile charging point of coach number S2 birth number 40, train number 12656 is not working. My pnr number is [protected] Date of journey is 26th July 2022. We are facing problems to charge our mobile and laptop. For this we are wondering here and there. Please send the maintenance team as soon as it is possible.