Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Jan 28, 2023

File a complaint to Indian Railways

Having problems with Indian Railways?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Railways customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Railways

Indian Railways Phone Numbers

Mobile
2036

Indian Railways reviews & complaints page 8

We are running CBSE School where the students of pre primary to class X from nearby villages are coming daily .
Our school is situated on the other side of the state highway ( Ankleshwar-Rajpipla ) and we have to cross Underpass to reach our school.
During rainy season, there is water logging upto 4-5 feet and it retains for 2-3 day as there is no regular cleaning which affect not only the regular arrival of the students and villagers who are using the path but we are concern about the safety of the students too.Many times we have cancelled the regular school due to water logging even no rain was there.
It's our humble request to you that please take our request on an urgent basis and instruct the concerned authority to do the needful.
Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to request for new trains between visakhapatnam and bengaluru via bhimavaram as lot of people from andhra pradesh are working in bangalore in software and other industries. Currently there is only one train from bhimavaram. It would be very useful for lakhs of engineers who are commuting between bangalore and various places in andhra pradesh. Eg. Visakhapatnam, rajahmundry, bhimavaram, vijayawada, chirala, ongole, nellore, renigunta,...

Honourable concerned authority,
    I wish to bring it to your kind attention that I was travelling from Darbhanga to New Delhi by Train 02569 DBG NDLS SPL on 17 June 2022 along with my parents. But on reaching at Samastipur Junction, the train was terminated by Railway Authorities due to coaches being destroyed and set on fire by protestors. I filed online TDR within 8 hours of this incident and by rules I am liable for complete refund of Rs 5520. But the Indian Northern Railways have approved only Rs 2220/- I want my complete refund. Please look into the matter and provide a remedy. I will be obliged.

Hope for speedy process of grievance.

PNR No. [protected]
    TDR Registraton No.[protected]
    Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Charging plug is not working in the berth 7 of the coach B3 of the train 12130. Train has recently crossed Raigarh station. This train has started its journey on 23-July-2022.
      Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With due respect i came from rewa to anandvihar on 12/07/2022 with my child who is suffering from cp mentally ### 70% with concessional ticket but when i go to new delhi rly station for reservation from ndls to bandra on dt.19/07/2022 the counter clerk roudly behave me and said old form lekar aa jate hain itni bhi akal nahi hai sir i m retd person 62 yrs old his is this way of talking is right? while i take concession ticket from rewa why ? meanwhile all nessary informations are clearly mentioned in this form so i have huge loss i reservation from ndls to mumbai and pune to rewa pl tell me fact about this and take nessary action against cocerning clerk
        Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had visited New Alipurduar Station(NOQ) for issuance of Monthly Seasonal ticket as it's my work place and I travel to my home at New Jalpaiguri (NJP) frequently. I submitted a written application, my Adhar card(home address), my office ID card(work place address) and electricity bill of my land lord(Alipurduar) as I stay in rental accomodation. But they asked for a residential proof from local panchayat. I stay in rented accommodation how shall I arrange for panchyat address proof. So just wanted to know if any other document will suffice for my address proof at work place.
          Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Train number 12353 they served Used bedsheets at hwh Station and toilets are also very badly stinking not cleaned at hwh Station
            Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Trying book tickets but problem with USA mobile number verification. They unable to send OTP to my Mobile Number +[protected] for final check. I have User ID, Password and They Verify the Email: [protected]@yahoo.com. I send repeated request but nothing is resolved, [protected]@irctc issued a Ticked ID 12934748. I need to make a reservation for my upcoming India Trip from Sep thru Dec. Request your help to get PNR number for reservation.
              Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Train Name : PURI LTT S F (12146)
                PNR: [protected], Journey Date: 13 Jul 2022
                TDR Date: 12 Jul 2023
                TDR Zone : CENTRAL RAILWAY (CR)

I mistakenly selected wrong TDR reason option.
                I had selected : Train Diverted And Train Not Touching Boarding Station.

But actually no passenger has travelled and the actual reason should be :
                Train Diverted And Passenger Not Travelled.
                Please process the TDR refund with the updated TRD reason.
                Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 17/07/2022, Train Number 18030 got late by 5 hours. Train is extremely stinky and Dirty. I have over paid for the train it seems. I am seeking for compensation for delayed arrival.
                  please connect on [protected]@gmail.com

Good morning,

On the 13th of July I lost my mobile phone in the train from Delhi to Agra Cantt. It was found and sent to Jhansi railway station in the police office.

I am a tourist and I can't go to Jhansi police office. Actually, I am flying back to Delhi on the 25th of July.

My mobile phone is a blue Samsung Galaxy A40 in a small black box. I would like it will be sent to my hotel in Delhi.

My hotel will be Mayda Inn- a Boutique hotel, 253 Street No-5 Mahipalpur, New Delhi.

Anna Venturós Marco
                    PAL635459 (Spain)
                    Jul 19, 2022
                    Jhansi railway station number was provided, but I was told to pick up my mobile phone in that police office, but as a tourist in a group tour I couldn't go. I asked them to send my mobile phone back to me, but there hasn't been any answer. Thanks
                    Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bunch of people creating ruckus by drinking and smoking in Yeshwantpur to puducherry train number 16573 train still running stopped in dharmapuri please check
                      Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am from Maninagar, Ahmedabad. I daily twice use the Maninagar Faatak (gate) Bungli No. I am not sure but at near by platform of Maninagar Railway station Ahmedabad. The level of surface is not parallel and people while using the vehicle even four-wheeler is not at smooth level and there are chances for happening accidents are at high risk. Request to look in to the matter at the earliest please. Action is not being measured within stipulated time. Further compliant will be made on higher level.
                        Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had recharged my Uts wallet of ₹100 on 6 July 2022 but it has not been credited in neither of my uts wallet or my bank account
                          Please do the needful and give a response

Prr no is [protected]
                            5 packs booked
                            Booking date 08/07/2022

Train no 20924 Gimb ten Express
                              Coach no - S6
                              No water supply in washroom . so plz slove the issue
                              Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was supposed to travel from Bhopal to Hazrat Nizamuddin Junction in train no. 12649 at 10th of July, boarding from Bhopal Junction at 23:20 hours. The train was delayed by more than 8 hours and not even a single announcement was made for the same. I am a student, my academics are suffering from this incident since I'm unable to submit my Project Report before the deadline. Moreover there are no facilities for sleeping at the railway station, since no regular announcements were being made I had to stay at the Boarding railway station's sleeper waiting room and that too at night where there were no facilities for sleeping and the paid toilets are the worst. I request full reimbursement for my ticket and compensation for the time lost and discomfort faced during this time period.
                                How is this your Customer is King Policy.
                                Reply/communicate as soon as possible at [protected]@gmail.com.
                                Your very dissatisfied customer
                                Randhir Singh
                                Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I asked attendent staff to give me one pillow and he refused my request saying he does not have. He did try to check and simple refused me requests multiple times. I had a restless night and noticed that he has pillow with him.
                                  Train 01921, coach B5, bearth 29....

The train number 12864 starts from the origin that is Yeswantpur is always late. If they are unable to start the train on time then why is it scheduled at 10.15am?
                                  Please check the past history of this train from 1 week. It always starts late from Yeswantpur. On that 5th of July the train started 5hrs late from Yeswantpur. That is what the running status shows. Please run the train according to the schedule orelse change the train time if the route is not green.

.Sir,
                                    I used my UPI ID for recharging R Wallet o[censored]TS mobile app( Under IRCTC).But money is not credited to my R Wallet and bank statement shoes money debited.My UTS app registed mobile number [[protected]].
                                    Kindly do the needful.