Indian Railways — bike booked through parcel service but haven't got after 5 days.

Shwetanshu on Jan 2, 2019

I have booked my bike (Yamaha fz s ; ka51er0358) through railways parcel service on 29th dec 2018. (Bill number [protected]) at howrah railway station. It was to send from howrah to angul, odisha

At the time on 29th, i booked the parcel at howrah and i was told that it will be sent immediately in the same train in which i had the bookings (Train no. 22803- hwh - sambalpur)

I reached angul and waited there for 3 days, as the vehicle did not reach angul even after 3 days i checked it today and found that it's current live status is not visible to me.

I have contacted howrah station, they are confirming of the dispatch and i am interrogating the same at angul, they are denying the coming of the parcel.
I am very worried about the bike as right now no live status is updated for the same.

Could you please check the status?
Help me out in solving my issue.

Shwetanshu shekhar

bike booked through parcel service but haven't got after 5 days.

[Jan 02, 2019] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Rail Bhawan, Raisina Road, DL, India, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Indian Railways - bike booked through parcel service but haven't got after 5 days.