Indian Railways — complaint against indian railway

I had to catch the the train avadh express (19039) from bandra terminus to bapudham motihari with pnr no. [protected] on 26 january 2019. I live in lonavla which is approx 120 kms from my reside in. I had taken a train from lonavla to dadar which is nearest from bandra terminus source station of avadh express. My train from lonavla to dadar is nagercoil mumbai express (16340) pnr no. [protected] whose departure timing from lonavala was 1800hrs and expected to reach dadar at 2030hrs. Mumbai express reched lonavala at 2235 hrs. Whereas avadh express train timing from bandra terminus was 2240 hrs. Unfortunately we missed the train. I was travelling with my sister, she is careying a child. Due to late of mumbai express train she felt very hardship again in journey from mumbai to lonavla. An immeasurable of pain she felt during returning journey from mumbai to lonavla. An amount of rs. 5880/-and taxi fare from mumbai to lonavla rs. 3500/- had been wasted only due to failure of indian railway non compliance of timing. When we approached to ticket counter at bandra clerk sitting there at night instructed us to tear the ticket as you will get nothing refund. As refunds rule changed. Why should such huge loss is incurred by innocent passenger without any fault. Railway must take responsibility and at refund the amount. As pain beared my sister was very painful railways was held resonsible for that only.

[Jan 28, 2019] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Train no. 15228 Yeshwantpur express S7 71, although I have reservation but passenger without ticket occupied my seats, please take action. What is the role of TTE and RPF? PNR NO. [protected]

Indian Railways