Indian Railways — consignment misplaced or stolen

Kolkata, West Bengalkolkata, India
 abhi_tulshyan on May 15, 2019

I had booked a consignment from Jaipur on 8th May 2019 for Howrah under PRR no.[protected] for 29 cases but on 11th May at Howrah I received only 28 cases which I took the delivery, on enquiring at Howrah station I was told that 28 cases were received at the inward parcel by the Inward Parcel incharge and then onward I have been chasing them daily for the remaining 1 parcel but everytime I am getting the same reply that it has not been received. Today on enquiring at Jaipur station I was told that the whole of 29 cases were dispatched on the same day. I am clueless whom to approach for this matter as I am not getting satisfactory response from the concern persons. I request you to kindly help as I am a small trader and it means a lot financially for me even if one case is misplaced or stolen.
I would like you to kindly take the matter immediately as each passing day would make it difficult to track.

consignment misplaced or stolen

[May 16, 2019] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0