[Resolved]  Indian Railways — Indian Railway Parcel Complaint- not received my parcel booked on 13 th April 2015

RESPECTED SIR / MADAM, I am an IAS aspirant, I have booked two parcel on 13th april 2015 from NEW DELHI to TPJ-TIRUCHIRAPPALLI JN. ( PWB No. is [protected] ) ... till date 19-05-15 i have not received my parcel.. I would like to know the status of the parcel booked at NEW DELHI at the earliest & why the same was not reached . And moreover the Station Authority at TJP is showing their inability to trace the consignment. My parcel is very important as it consist of my books for civil service examination and as i have my exam on August 23th, i humbly request the parcel service of Indian railways to kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest to deliver both of my parcel to me. Kindly help me. I will be very grateful to you. Thanking you Yours faithfully, SHIQNAS mob no : +91 [protected] ..

Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-08-03 04:21:45

[May 19, 2015] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0