[Resolved]  Indian Railways — my passenger harassing me

My copassenger who is sleeping in day time, i asked him to give me some space for sleeping but harassed me by saying that he is chief in some department in railway he will throw me out by saying rpf police on katihar station. He says that he has much power in railway department and threatening that you are going to be put in prison and saying me that you are crude in nature to people seating nearer. But as i mention say him make me sit on the bottom seat on which he is sleeping and also says that if he want to sleep then he will go on upper seat. I hope that my problems are solved as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 20, 2019
E-mail- [email protected] mob no. 8840537146 I am in awadh Assam express train and the copassenger threatening to make me leave of train at katihar station by calling RPF police.

[Jul 20, 2019] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Amit Vishwakar Jul 20, 2019 I am sitting in awash Assam express in AC A1 bogi on seat no.35 while I have to sit on seat no.34 on which my coppasenger is sleeping.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet