Indian Railways — overcharged fine

Patna, Patna District, Bihar, India
 adarshpiyushanand on May 12, 2019
I booked my bike on 25 march and it delivered on station on 10th april but i did not received any sms or communication from railway department regarding the delivery. I waited till 15th then i started contacting to bangalore railway station master number, from where the parcel was booked. But calling more then 50 time they did not pick up phone and whenever they pick up the phone they did not given any confirmation regarding my parcel. I requested them so many time but they always says will inform later. My home town is 374 km away from danapur railway station. Which is far and hence i did not went to station for enquiry. But when it cross my limit and i did not receive any email then i thought something is wrong. I went to danapur station and when i asked about my parcel they said its already delivered on 10th and i have to pay 6771. This amount was huge and they said i can file complain once i pay the amount. I paid the amount to take my parcel. I request you to refund or give concesation in my paid amount. There is no fault of mine. I did not received any message for which i waited. My ppr number is [protected]. I have attached the recieved which i have paid.

overcharged fine

[May 13, 2019] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0