Indian Railways — penalty collected for uts ticket

RAMNIVAS PUTHUKKAYIL,IRINGAL VADAKARA, Kuthuparamba, Kannur District, Kerala, India
 r l shammi on Mar 29, 2019
0n 23rd march 2019 i with my family travelling in gandhidham - nagar coil express (16335), sqauad member mr. Suresh kumar collected penalty of rs.680 in addition with uts ticket charge of and my wife. He asked me tiocket, i showed him uts screen shot of ticket but he was not agreed and demnded to produce printout of the same. I told him the reason, why i couldn't take prinout but he was not accepted, he demanded my id card and put it in his pocket and gone to next compartment.
He compelled me and family to alight at kannur, i paid full penalty, i missed the the the same train due to this reason, there after i with my kid and wife struggled to get home.
I request southern railway authorities to provide any system to provide printouts o[censored]ts tickets in any situation. I believe railway is introduced such modern technologies to help passengers to help intime but not to punish in genuine cases. Hence i request to take necessary actions against mr. Sureshkumar, sqaud member of kannur station and to get proper compensation from railway authorities for the uncompensated mental agony and insult that i faced among other passengers due to his behavior,
Attaching here proof of ticket and fine receipts.

penalty collected for uts ticket

[Mar 29, 2019] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0