Indian Railways — train no.12262 food and hygiene to improve
Prpradip baidya on Mar 8, 2018
My experience and suggestions during travel on 07th march in train 12262 coach b2 seat 28 is as follws.
1. Toilets converted from bio to normal though stickers shows no change.
2. Toilet hygiene is extremely poor will cause health issue.
3. To use bio toilet, passangers need to be educated and cleaning staff vigilance required.
4. Food quality deteriorated, suggested variety food menu online to choose menu during booking.
5. Caterer staff should be trained to not beg for tips and should not compromise giving quality services.
6. Inspection team to be deputed to monitor qualily and hygiene.
[Mar 08, 2018] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0Share0|
Post your Comment
+91 11 2338 1213
Rail Bhawan, Raisina Road, DL, India, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001