IndianMoney.com / Suvision Holdings — false promises and unethical behavior

Srikanthslc on Feb 10, 2020
They have called me multiple times and made promise that they will provide quality leads on weekly basis. I did agreed to that because I was not interested in low quality leads. I have made payment around 11000 for the customized request as their manager agreed that they will be provided weekly 2 to 3 high quality leads. After making the payment their manager didn't called me and didn't provided single lead untill now. I was frustrated and asked for refund. They are denying the request saying they do not have refund policy. I feel this is kind o[censored]nethical and fraud comapy I want this company should be punished for un ethical behaviour and false promises made to me.

false promises and unethical behavior

[Feb 11, 2020] IndianMoney.com / Suvision Holdings customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndianMoney.com / Suvision Holdings Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2020
Dear Mr. Srikanth,

Thanks for making us understand your difficulties.

As discussed, we have understood and provided the resolution accordingly. We sincerely request you reach us back on[protected] or write back to us at [protected]@indianmoney.com. We will be very much happy to make you successful.

All the best for your business.

Team Associate Care - IndianMoney.Com
IndianMoney.com / Suvision Holdings Customer Care's response, Feb 29, 2020
Dear Mr. Srikanth,

Greetings from IndianMoney.Com

As discussed, we are happy to inform you that we have honored your request by extending your validity which has helped you to buy the leads on a service gesture. Kindly reach us back if any further support required, we will be happy to assist you.

All the best for your business.

Team Associate Care - IndianMoney.Com
[protected].

No. 50, Vinay Arcade, K H Road, Shantinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560027
    IndianMoney.com / Suvision Holdings - false promises and unethical behavior