IndiaRush — refund not paid

We have purchase dress for my wife from this company indiarush.vost was paid by cash on delivery method, 1100 INR paid, but dress was not as per size required, fabric quality also too poor, hence we returned the same to the Company Indiarush. They picked the product, send confirmation about returned received, but refund not paid. As per the heir rules on receipt of product, they pays the refund in seven days, but almost month over they do not paid, also they everytime replied that refund will be paid I. Seven days, but no action is taken.

refund not paid

[Oct 01, 2018] IndiaRush / Arnit Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by RakeshPTL Sep 30, 2018

Comments

I have already submitted 3 complaints on this site. It's been more than 3 months and my money dint credit.
Please block these fake and fraud sites.
No proper response to emails, calls, messages.
They are cheating customers. Please issue a strong action upon them.

+91 11 4083 4083 [Customer Care]
    630, 1st Floor, Lane No 3, 1st Building, Westend Marg, Saidulajab, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110030