[Resolved] Indigo Airlines — baggage

2 Reviews
 Neerja Usha Kujur on Jan 8, 2019
Reclaim lost property - as i had honey bottle in my bag and it was not allowed, so i had to leave it with indigo staffs. They said that any relative of mine can receive the bottle from the indigo counter or else they will discard it. But they haven't assist me to fill the form. So they haven't handed over the article to my relative. How to get it back?
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 9, 2019

Complaint Status

[Jan 08, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified Support
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2019
Hi Neerja,

This is unusual. We are sending an inquiry to our respective department and shall respond soon.

Team IndiGo
Verified Support
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Jan 09, 2019
Hi Neerja,

As checked, your honey bottle is with our airport team. Please know that the same can be collected on your behalf by giving an authorization letter along with a copy of your boarding pass and ID card.

Team IndiGo
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0


The legal complaint has to demonstrate:
- the full name of the claimant / address / e-mail /
- the addressee - the particulars of the entity, who had not provided the promissed service according
- explanation which event had happned with place / date
- your request, which has to be expressed clearly in 1-2 sentances
- you have own the prove of loss and fault of the service provider

The claim on voluntary taken property is not the subject of the air transportation contract, but subject of the private right. You are entiled to submit the claim on damage at the air carrier site.

The recipient of the claim must accept the claim and to issue the decsion on satisfacton or refusal to satisfy the claim within 15 days.
It is usless to request the same from the addressee more than 2 times.

If your complaint is not satisfied in 15 days (or your short following 2nd attepmt) is not satisfied, you are entitled to hire a lawyer / or a legal professional for fees (from 6000 for such type of cases)
in order to bring the civil case to the local court.

Alternatively, you are entitled to submit the complaint on voluntary taken property to the Regional Directorate General of the civil aviation (DGCA) in the city/state, when the incident had taken place.
Usually the employees of DGCA do not respond.
So you can start the civil case against DGCA if they failed to examine the complaint.

Sr manager for ICAO irregulations matters
Aryan enginners ltd
email for request with documents:
aryan {at} vivaldi.net, where {at}[email protected]

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good)
    Customer satisfaction rating
    +91 12 4435 2500
    Level 1, Tower C, Global Business Park, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Indigo Airlines - baggage