[Resolved] Indigo Airlines — baggage damage file no ccu6e13864/18jan19/0411 gmt

Rajkot, Gujarat, India
 Chetanjain032 on Jan 26, 2019
I am chetan jain from rajkot gujarat. I have travelled from indigo on dated 18th jan 2018 from ahmedabad to kolkata and during my travelling the indigo airlines have mishandled my luggage and its broken.
I am in regular contact with customer care department and they always says one or the other reason and ask that i will get feedback after they got the confirmation from airport authorities arrival.
This is such a huge company but i don’t know is this the way to respond to their frequent traveller and not solving their problems on time.
I have called 4 times to customer care and they said that i will get the resolution within 24 hours but still i don’t got the resolution and believe me it takes normally half an hour to talk to specific department for getting feedback
I am surprised that such a huge company is following a worst process for satisfying their client by just giving low fares on tickets but unable to solve their complaints
The arrival person from indigo have given me the file reference number and he assured me that i will get my new bag as my bag was having a structural damage and it can’t be repaired so he assured me that i will get new bag and it will be couriered to me within 6-7 days but i feel ashame on these guys that they don’t have any proper answer for that.
I have no word for indigo what to say about this
I don’t got any call from the. From past 8 days and the customer care representative told me that they have tried but my number was not reacheable.
Shame on indigo
Worst experience
Never expected from this huge company
My file reference number that the arrival department kolkata had given me that is -

Baggage damage file no ccu6e13864/18jan19/0411gmt

Kindly suggest me how to act on this to proceed further

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 10, 2019

[Jan 27, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Feb 06, 2019
Hi Chetan,

We are sorry for the delayed response. We believe that our Customer Relations team has assisted you in this regard.

Team IndiGo

Comments

Dear Indigo Customer Care,
First of all I would like to tell you that you guys are useless.
I would like to give you Zero Rating with regards to customer complaints.
I have received a call and Mail from your end that you have already processed the NEFT and I will get the Money in my bank account which is already replied to you on 4th February 2019 but till date I don’t received money or any call from your end .
And your Customer Care representatives are so casual in solving customer complaints.
It’s Indian Market @IndigoAirlines we believe in words and Relationships and you people are spooking your Inage by just giving commitment and not full filling on time.
I just wanted to know that you send me mail stating that amount would be credited within 5-7 days but till date the commitment is over and I don’t received any money from your end.
Snap Shot
@IndiGo6E
On 04-Feb-2019, at10:44AM, IndiGo Customer RelationI would like to inform you dat we have forwarded ur request to our concern team to process NEFT of INR 4200
It would reflect into ur account within 5-7 days.Where is my money