[Resolved] Indigo Airlines — cancellation of my ticket

Nasim45 on Jan 9, 2019
I booked indigo three flight tickets on 09/01/2018.. From surat to chennai.. They charged nearby 4000x3 and money also debited from my account and after that also i got only trip id instead of pnr.. Same day evening they called and said ticket has been cancelled becoz of airline issue and we can't do anything.. I said ok and when i searched flights again i found same flight availble at 9800 rates per ticket.. Becoz of low rates they cancelled my tickets and for this also i have to wait for 15days to get my money.. If someone without money on bank booked like this and have to get trapped in surat itself.. So beware when you book low fare tickets.. I want to know whose trick is this indigo or happy easy go.. And some one plz suggest where to complain of this game..

cancellation of my ticket
cancellation of my ticket
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 14, 2019

[Jan 10, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2019
Hi Nasim,

This is unusual. As checked, no such cancellation notification was sent to our passengers. Also, we would like to clarify that the attached E-mail was not sent by IndiGo. We request for your understanding in this regard.

Updated by Nasim45, Jan 11, 2019
Happy easy go site not related to your airlines ..why not you check them in this regard..and still they are booking your flights..
Hi Nasim,

We understand your concern. Further, we request you to get in touch with your respective travel agency for assistance in this regard.

Team IndiGo

Comments

Today i want to go imphal to delhi. But i miss my flight. Whatever urgently need to go today. Please help me.

Hi Daya,

We hope that our airport team has assisted you with the best possible resolution in this regard.

Team IndiGo
I needed my travel certificate, So i paid the 200 for issuing it. But despite paying the 200, i didnt receive a travel certificate to my email address.

My pnr reference is OBCS8C.
FLIGHT: 6E-758
Last name - saxena
Email address - [protected]@gmail.com
Booking was from AMD to BLR on 12.07.2018

Hi Mudit,

Please check your inbox we have forwarded the Travel certificate on the registered email ID.

Indigo Airlines - cancellation of my ticket