Indigo Airlines — cancellation of ticket

vnsraghavan on Apr 5, 2020
I booked a ticket on indigo flight
Pnr : xqqe8r flight no : 6e - 998 from : maa to : bom
Date: 29 mar 2020.

However, due to the corona scare, the flight was cancelled and i was given a credit note (Number tn2192003ag96585).

I wanted to use the credit so i booked again another indigo and got a hold pnr gg2ttf as advised by the customer service executive who chatted with me on 3 apr 2010.
6e 5353 date: 19 apr 2020 hold pnr gg2ttf maa-bom

The executive who chatted with me told that they will use the credit shell from their back end operations and i will get a confirmed ticket shortly.

However, when i checked on 5 apr 2020, that nothing was done on the hold pnr and it got cancelled automatically.

When i chatted again with the executives, they asked me to book another ticket again, which i refused and demanded an explanation. I was given an email to the customer service and things stand as of now there.

Since it is not my fault that the hold pnr was kept without any action, i demand a written explanation and also compensation for the negligent and careless behaviour of the airlines.

Best regards
Raghavan

[Apr 05, 2020] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0