[Resolved]  Indigo Airlines — careless way of handling expensive suitcase

My Samsonite suitcase which is worth Rs.8, 000 plus was very carelessly handled. The outer layer of the suitcase peeled off in many areas, scratches and a large smudge (of the suitcase itself) because of the terrible way the suitcase was handled . When contacted they were not ready to accept and take any action. Highly ridiculous way of managing their customers belongings.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 12, 2018

[Mar 26, 2018] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response Mar 26, 2018 Hi,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your booking reference/ PNR number so we may look into this matter.

IndiGo Team
Updated by Bijoy S Apr 05, 2018 Details are shared below..

RIYAPNR - 1R6M401

Passenger Name : Bijoy Sebastian

Ticket No. - 1R6M401-1
IndiGo Customer Care's response Apr 05, 2018 Hi Bijoy,

It seems that the PNR number you have shared is incorrect. We request to share the IndiGo airlines booking reference/ PNR number which is a six-digit alphanumeric number so we may look into this matter.

IndiGo Team
Updated by Bijoy S Apr 29, 2018 Team - As the booking was done through my company this is the detail that I have. I am unable to get the boarding pass as it was discarded after I didn't get a positive response from your team. Nevertheless will look for the correct PNR number again and revert.
IndiGo Customer Care's response Apr 30, 2018 Hi Bijoy,

Do let us know the booking details so we may assist you .

IndiGo Customer Care's response May 12, 2018 Hi Bijoy,

As conveyed earlier, kindly share the IndiGo airlines booking reference/ PNR which is a six-digit alphanumeric number starting with an alphabet and ending with an alphabet so we may look into this matter.

Updated by Bijoy S May 16, 2018 Team,

The booking reference number is E6BWGL. Trust this info helps for you to initiate necessary action.

Regards - Bijoy

Comments

Details are as specified blow.

RIYAPNR - 1R6M401

Passenger Name : Bijoy Sebastian

Ticket No. - 1R6M401-1
Hi Team - I was able to get the booking details and it was a bulk booking for 4 Passengers - booked through my corporate. The ticket numbers issued to me exclusively are:

Segment (UDR - BOM) Ticket No. 1R6M401.

Trust the above information helps.

I can also share the E-Ticket/Reservation Details privately if you can share your mail ID. (Asking this as the names of other passengers are also reflecting in it).
IndiGo Customer Care's response, May 12, 2018