[Resolved] Indigo Airlines — charged unnecessary even though i had a baggage limit of 30 kg

sweety bose on Oct 24, 2018
This is sweety bose, i have travelled through indigo flight on 22nd oct 2018, from. My pnr no is hgsw9a, flight is 6e 708 from raipur to bangalore. During the security check i was being asked to submit my carry-on baggage in check-in baggage saying it would be better since i had some medicines in it. My check-in baggae was of 13kg and since we two peopie were travelling my baggage limit would be of 30 kg but when i went to submit my baggage they asked me to pay 1200. I explained to them saying that since we two people are travelling my baggage limit would be 30 kg (13kg was my check-in luggage and 10kg was my friend's checkin luggage) so i still had a 7kg space but still they argued with me saying it is not considered like that and i don't have any option rather than paying them rs.1200 for my luggage of 6 kg. I request you to look into this and grant me a refund of rs 1200 as it was unnecessary and not a valid reason to charge extra from me. Your early cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 10, 2018

[Oct 24, 2018] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Oct 25, 2018

We regret the inconvenience caused. We wish to check this at our end. Please bear with us and we shall respond to you soon.

IndiGo Team
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Oct 27, 2018
Hi Sweety,

We would like to connect with you regarding the concern. Please share a convenient time, someone from our team will contact you on the registered mobile number.

IndiGo Team

Indigo Airlines - charged unnecessary even though i had a baggage limit of 30 kg