[Resolved]  Indigo Airlines — denied for boarding flight.

I have booked this flight and came to the airport 3 hours before the flight but they have rejected me to give the boarding passes. They said that the flight is overbooked. I have my father with me who is suffering from cancer and he is having appointment of chemotherapy at ranchi at 3 pm.
The airport authority also said that they are giving me 200% refund of the base fare and fuel charges that is around 30k and next flight tickets. But they didn’t give anything. I have called customer care they are saying they can’t do anything. And the staff of indigo who is customer service manager who’s name is subroto chatterji is very rude and misguiding me. Tell me what to do? And when will i get my refund? They are not providing me any written proof or anything.
I am also attaching the photo of that person who is manager - cs.

denied for boarding flight.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 19, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response Jun 04, 2019

We're sorry to hear you had such an experience with us. Please share your booking reference/ PNR number via private message so we may look into it.

Team IndiGo
Updated by Sankyyp Jun 04, 2019
I have messaged you in private you can check.
IndiGo Customer Care's response Jun 08, 2019

We believe that our customer relations team has assisted you in this regard. Please be rest assured that we always remain committed to assist our passengers in the best possible manner.

Team IndiGo