[Resolved]  Indigo Airlines — flight cancellation delhi to istanbul through flights were operational in the route

My pnr is mm3z6e my onward flight to istanbul from delhi was arbitrarily cancelled though flights were still operational in that route.

I bought the tickets in february and i was told in the meanwhile indigo had merged with turkish airlines and though there were other flights showing they could not give those to me.

My tickets were booked 4 months ahead for june yet due to this cancellation i have had to book another indigo flight in the same route incurring a much higher expense of an extra 40000 this is over and above the refund they have sent. And all for no fault of mine and just because the above said airlines did not meet its commitments
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 7, 2019

[Jun 01, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response Jun 04, 2019
HI Bidisha,

We are sorry to note the disappointment. We believe that one of our representatives has contacted you. However, please share a convenient time so we may reconnect and address the concern.

Team IndiGo