Indigo Airlines — ground staff job

1/355,Maruthu pandi nagar, sathangudi (bill&po), Thirumangalam (tk) madurai (dt)Tamil Nadu state, pin code:625706, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
 K Maruthu on Nov 9, 2019
My apply in airport ground staff job 04-11-19 web site carrer click india then next day calling from delhi i am speak in vanni mob no [protected] airlines department your cv selected for indigo airlines. Your education certificate send the mail id carrer zone. Anushkastl/11outlook.com. Check the my cv after call me you are selected indigo airlines ground staff job your certificate verification 6350 amount deposit this account bank of baroda acc no *8336 and ifsc code barb0khojap name nitesh i am deposit and call me vanni after than ground staff job in 3stage in test first online test in ok 2round telephonic test in indigo airlines hr call me 5qus my answer finish the interview next day 06-11-19 call me vanni talk you selected ground staff job. But you deposit in security deposit amount and tarining pirod amount total 35000 same account deposit. After than my mail coming from confirmation letter but not open.07-11-19 my call for airlines vanni transfer hr department l am speak in mr ajay chauhan mob no[protected] after speaking my mail confirmation letter pls check the letter fake ya original. Pls reply..

ground staff job

[Nov 09, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2019

We would like to clarify that IndiGo does not engage in any unauthorised person or mediator to secure an appointment of a candidate desirous of securing a position with IndiGo. All appointments and recruitment related work is handled by genuine and authorized officials of the Human Resources Department of IndiGo at its Gurgaon office or any location officially designated by authorised officials of IndiGo. We do not indulge in the practices of collecting any processing/ enrollment fees from job aspirants/candidates.
We would suggest you to visit our Careers website and upload your resume at https://bit.ly/2hglmLT. If your resume gets shortlisted you will be contacted by IndiGo’s recruitment team.

Team IndiGo

Comments

My mail coming from mail confirmation latter letter is fake ya original check reply pls

IndiGo Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2019