[Resolved] Indigo Airlines — indigo denied boarding

Gurugram, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 Gauravkankani222 on Jan 9, 2019
I, Gaurav Kankani, had booked tickets for my flight to Australia via Kuala Lampur and Denpasar. IndiGo staff at Delhi International Airport refused to give me the boarding pass even though all my credentials were in order. Their staff said that they did not issue me the boarding pass saying that I am not having a visa whereas I was eligible for Transit Without Visa(TWOV). I have travelled by the same route while coming from Australia to India and I did not require any visas at all. Inspite of my repeated requests to speak to their superior personnel Mr. Dharamvir refused to do so and I had to miss my flight and my further connecting flights as well. I am missing out on my studies and due to this incident my entire trimester will get derailed. When I requested Mr. Dharamvir to give me a written statement regarding the reason for denial of my boarding he refused to do so and then another Indigo staff going by the name Pushkar threatened me to beat me up. I am sure all of this was done to me because of their vested interest.The airport staff was witness to this episode and suggested me to file a written complaint against the Indigo staff, when Mr. Dharamvir came to know of this he tried to stop me at the airport and even tried to snatch my phone.
P.S. the details about the TWOV are also mentioned here, http://www.klia2.info/trips/malaysia/malaysia-visa-information
on the Kuala Lumpur International Airport website. According to which I am eligible for the same.
I am also attaching the copy of my travel itinerary which has details of my tickets to and from Australia.
I urge you to take appropriate actions against the IndiGo airlines and their staff. Furthermore this entire episode took a toll on my health causing me to have a severe anxiety attack.
Shyam Kankani(Father of Gaurav Kankani)
+91 [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 13, 2019

[Jan 10, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2019
Hi Shyam,

we understand this is quite a difficult situation. As checked, our customer relations team is in touch with you and responded on your email. We request you to write on the same email for further clarification on this.

Team IndiGo