[Resolved]  Indigo Airlines — indigo ticket cancellation

Name-pranjal sakhala
Tickets cancelled-n6edlfgwh and n6ejff3pz
Full description - i booked my air tickets via goibibo and had to cancel because it was via ahemdabad for return and i didn't want it and first was over the permissible visa dates. So i request you to refund me the deducted money since it was cancelled immediately. Rs - 11775, 11400 was reduced from my account and it's not a small amount to me. Please help with this issue. Awaiting your response.
Date of incident - 28 jan 2019.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 16, 2019

[Jan 30, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response Feb 12, 2019 Hi Pranjal,

We understand your concern. As per policy, necessary charges are applied upon cancellation. You may Visit the link for more info: https://bit.ly/2BLcoxZ Looking forward to your understanding towards the need of our policy.

Team IndiGo
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

When will I received my baggage... You guys are so careless and u give us with the fake information regarding the cab from guwahati also...
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2019
Hi Georgia,

This is not the experience we want our customers to have. Please share your PNR/ booking reference number via private message so we may assist you.

Team IndiGo