[Resolved] Indigo Airlines — luggage bag broken

Khed, Maharashtra, India
 Anuraj26 on Dec 30, 2017
Today i traveling from kochi to mumbai flight no 6 e 184 & pnr no is dywuwp. Mumabi airport i reived my language bag at mumbai airport then i see my luggage broken. As per photo attach. My bag total loss. Then i compliant to inigo airline staff but they not give any response. So i am reuested to you please check & take needful action & give me compassion.

luggage bag broken
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 18, 2018
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Feb 15, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma’am,

With regards to your request, under PNR DYWUWP, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard. Our endeavour has always been to deliver the bag to the destination in good condition. We are therefore concerned to note your comments about the baggage services.

We have gone ahead with our investigations with the concerned airport team and staff on duty and have established that no complaint was raised on arrival.

Further, as per our conditions of carriage, a customer who leaves the baggage delivery area without reporting a bag as missing or damaged to an IndiGo representative will be deemed to have received his/her bag correctly and in good condition. As there was no complaint raised on arrival regarding the same, we would not be in a position to initiate any repair or compensation process.

Nevertheless, we have shared your mail as a feedback with the concerned airport teams for further review and to ensure baggage delivery as per the standard practices.

We thank you for sharing your views with us, as it plays a critical role in enhancing the quality of our customer service and achieve our goal to exceed customer expectations.

Notwithstanding this experience, we hope that we shall be given another opportunity to showcase you a product and service that we are proud to offer.

For any assistance, please feel free to contact me.

We thank you for taking the time to communicate with us and look forward to serving you on board soon.

Team IndiGo