Indigo Airlines — mismanagement at check in counters in ahmedabad airport

Swetha Sheela on Feb 17, 2019
There was total mismanagement of handling the people at the checkin counters of indigo at ahmedabad domestic airport in the evening of 17th feb. People from all the queues were merged at the end into the 2 counters which resulted in chaos despite being in queue. The person handling the queue disappeared from the scene and was nowhere to be seen. People had to manage themselves. Many people who were behind us got ahead in the process and there was no order. 3-4 counters were empty but not opened.
We expect better management at the checkin queues and counters than this. Also the staff should behave more responsibly and manage the queue better.

[Feb 17, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2019
Hi Swetha,

We are sorry to note that we could not live up to your expectations. At IndiGo, we assure you that customer satisfaction is our top priority and we want the service at all customer contact points to reflect that principle. We would like to assure you that your feedback has been shared with the concerned airport for further review and enhancement.

Team IndiGo

Comments

I have misplaced the boarding passes for my old trips, require the boarding passes for reimbursement.
Trip Details:
Bangalore to Delhi
6E-289 PNR- X5Q3KR
Ticket was booked for two people, please provide me both the duplicate boarding passes.
Please can I get the duplicate copies of the same.

Sushma
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Feb 21, 2019

Hi Sushma,

We understand your concern. We would like to inform that the boarding pass can be issued at the time of travel only. Now, you may opt for the Travel Certificate by clicking on this link- https://bit.ly/11v2V9b.

Team IndiGo

Indigo Airlines - mismanagement at check in counters in ahmedabad airport