Indigo Airlines — missing check-in baggage

Goutambh on Jan 6, 2019
I was traveled on 5th. Jan'19 through flight no 6 e-713 & 6 e-7137 from kolkata to mangalore, but unfortunately i have not get my luggage at mangalore airport after completion of my journey. Even today on 6th. Jan till now i did not get any information. I am a student of manipal university staying at charka hostel, you can understand lot of important documents are with my luggage. Please return my luggage at the earliest.

[Jan 06, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Goutambh, Jan 06, 2019
Yet to receive my luggage, please update about my baggage. My PNR No. BGF8JD.
Updated by Goutambh, Jan 06, 2019
Till now not received my total luggage. Please check the status and informed. My PNR No. BGF8JD. This is very much urgent. Request your kind attention.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Jan 07, 2019

We totally understand the discomfort you must have faced. We hope that our representative has contacted you and was able to address your concern. Please be rest assured that we always remain committed to assist our passengers in the best possible manner.

Updated by Goutambh, Jan 07, 2019
Sir, Thank you for you action, I have received one bag out of two. Another hand luggage yet to receive. Please do the needful so that we can get the bag at the earliest.

missing check-in baggage
Updated by Goutambh, Jan 08, 2019
Sir, till I have not receive my second check in bag which I lost during my travel through your Airlines 5th. Jan vide PNR No. BGF8JD from Kolkata to Mangalore.
Please update the status and get me the bag at the earliest.

missing check-in baggage
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2019

Please be assured our team is working on it and shall contact you with an update.

Updated by Goutambh, Jan 10, 2019
Dear Sir
In spite of your assurance after loss of five days till I did not get back one of my check in luggage. Out of two bags one I have received on 6th. Jan but no trace about other one. Can you help to get back the luggage immediately.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2019

As checked, the baggage has been delivered to you, please let us know in case further assistance.

Team IndiGo

Comments

Travelled frm mumbai to raipur on 29th dec on 16.45 flight. Highly disappointed with the managment, behaviour and handling by a lady in the counter at mumbai named kamal. Never xpected and xperinced in any airport or any counter of other airlines since my last 8 yrs experince. My no.is [protected]
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Jan 8, 2019

Hi Abhinav,

We understand that your experience at Chennai airport wasn’t pleasant. We wish to mention that we certainly put focus on displaying customer service skills at all times during the conversation with the passengers, thus we realize that there is certainly a scope of improvement. We would like to assure you that we have shared your feedback with our Mumbai airport manager to ensure that the concerned staff member is counselled to be extremely courteous, responsible and sensitive while assisting passengers at the airport. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we want the service at all levels to reflect that principle. We hope that you will give us an opportunity to serve you better on your next travel.

Indigo Airlines - missing check-in baggage