Indigo Airlines — money debited from bank account but booking not confirmed, refund not initiated after two weeks

sumon099 on Mar 28, 2020
I booked an indigo flight on 14th march, 2020 from bengaluru to kolkata. It was scheduled at 15:20hrs takeoff from bengaluru and it was a direct flight to kolkata. I successfully paid the fare online (Rs 6943) through upi using google pay. The payment was successful, but after that i received error 1018 on the website. I tried contacting the support at indigo, and after much hassles which continued over 4 hours, i finally got to talk to someone. He said my refund would be done within eight days. I also talked with a indigo staff at the airport and he too said the same thing. But it has been two weeks and i have not received any sort of refund. The upi transaction id is[protected] and google transaction id is cicagkdbodyahq.
Please look into thhe matter. I am a student and i do not have too much of money in hand all the time. This is a really big amount and very important for my education. I am attaching couple of screenshots as a statement of proof.

[Mar 28, 2020] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sumon099 Apr 09, 2020
I have not received any sort of help as of now.
Updated by sumon099 May 17, 2020
Some body using the alias of Consumer Complaints tried contacting me saying that they will refund the money. They sent me two fraud mails, and the link attached with the mail was also fake. They also tried to verify my credentials in the GPay chat. When I said I would report this to the police, they immediately blocked me.

1986
    Indigo Airlines - money debited from bank account but booking not confirmed, refund not initiated after two weeks