[Resolved] Indigo Airlines — no help by ground senior staff

Bangalore, India
 Sara Lava S K on Apr 11, 2018
When in emergency you need to carry extra luggage coz it's important and necessary need in emergency. I had to leave my flight coz no one tried to help or support me to board the flight.
They had no concern to customers problem. What kind of floor seniors l
Indigo airline has, very poor in manners, no hospitality and no supportive for time importance.
Very bad and rude behaviour. Obviously not good looking both by face and personality too.
I had a very bad experience with indigo airline staff.
Too bad service.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 12, 2018

[Apr 11, 2018] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sara Lava S K, Apr 11, 2018
I want my airfare amount back. Coz its cheating towards innocents needy people needs. It's looks like extracting money for customers who really have important reason to take a flight.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Apr 11, 2018
Hi Sara,

We regret to hear about your experience. We would like to inform you that standard baggage allowance is one Hand Baggage weighing 7 Kg which includes Laptop and check-in baggage weighing 15 kg. Passengers carrying more than the standard baggage allowance limits will be charged a rate of INR 300 per kg for domestic travel. Further, you were no show for the flight you can claim a refund of no-show taxes, to initiate the same get in touch with the respective travel portal used to make the reservation. We look forward towards your understanding in this regard.

IndiGo Team