Indigo Airlines — payment not received(9600+11328)

Richmond Rd, Shanthala Nagar, Richmond Town, Bangalore, Karnataka 560025, Bengalore, Karnataka, India
 Madhu Jadhav on Jul 10, 2019
When i am received mail then i called him and asked for payment details he asked my details and given account details as[punjab national bank [protected] and IFSC:punb0027200] then i paid 9600 and send a slip through mail and he again mail me to send 9600 with 18% GST of 11328 and he said to send a fresh transaction of 11328 then i will return your money of 9600 with in 3 hour but i am not received any money with this he send application form and i filled it and sent back to his mail. His name: Mr suresh jain and his Email:[protected]@goindigohrd.co.in [I did a mistake to send money and i am having transaction screenshots and mail messages and call recordings if in case they needed i will send those proofs.i am not tell to my parents about this transactions please solve my problem as soon as possible sir.

payment not received(9600+11328)

[Jul 11, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Madhu Jadhav, Jul 11, 2019
That fraud phone no:[protected] and his suresh jain please track him and refund my money as soon as possible sir my parent asking for money i am not suppose to tell them about this froud so please accept my request and solve my problem .
Updated by Madhu Jadhav, Jul 11, 2019
I am going to submit another photo but it is not submitting

IndiGo Customer Care's response, Jul 13, 2019
Hi Madhu,

At the outset, we would like to clarify that the attached letter was not issued by IndiGo and also, the email ID mentioned does not belong to IndiGo.

On the same note, it is also pertinent to mention here that the Company does not indulge in the practices of collecting any processing/enrollment fees from job aspirants/candidates.

It is advisable for you to approach competent authorities for a parallel investigation into the matter against such unknown errant persons.

Further, we would request you to please visit our Careers website and upload your resume at https://bit.ly/2hglmLT. If your resume gets shortlisted you will be contacted by IndiGo’s recruitment team.

Team IndiGo

Indigo Airlines - payment not received(9600+11328)