Indigo Airlines — profile verification charge

I applied for air ticketing agent at indigo airlines. So i received a call from india job, i was asked to send my resume so i did. After few hours i got a call saying that my resume has been shortened and asked me to send the resume and other documents including passport size photo and addhaar card. After few hours they asked me to deposit rs 1250 before telephonic interview. I got selected in that interview. After few hours i have received a job confirmation letter from thismail ([protected]@gmail.com). Then they are ask me to deposit rs 5700 for documents verification. I pay the amount after successfull payment they told that they not receive that amount in thier account.

profile verification charge

[Aug 11, 2020] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response Aug 14, 2020
Dear Ms. Imtiyaz,

We would like to clarify that IndiGo does not engage in any unauthorised person or mediator to secure an appointment of a candidate desirous of securing a position with IndiGo. All appointments and recruitment related work is handled by genuine and authorized officials of the Human Resources Department of IndiGo at its Gurgaon office or any location officially designated by authorised officials of IndiGo. We do not indulge in the practices of collecting any processing/ enrollment fees from job aspirants/candidates.
We would suggest you to please visit our Careers website and upload your resume at https://bit.ly/2hglmLT. If your resume gets shortlisted you will be contacted by IndiGo’s recruitment team.

Team IndiGo
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Pl call me mob no.[protected] or mail me [protected]@rediffmail.com
I will help you