[Resolved]  Indigo Airlines — refund against air ticket booking ref. qdlbky

I cancel a air ticket (Ticket copy enclosed). The journey date was 8thapr.2020 (With in country lock down period). The ticket was flexi ticket too against extra cost. The ticket value was rs.4954/-.

During cancellation they deduct a big amount. But when i wrote over email () to indigo, they assured, out of total ticket value rs. 4954/-, the amount rs.1704/- will be refund to the account (Credit card), where from the payment made. But for unknown reason, they like to keep rs.3254/- at credit shell!! And that will be valid for one year and may be utilized for the same passenger only!!

But the ticket was booked by me for my lawyer... And i am not sure, whether & when really i may need to purchase again suitable air ticket for same lawyer or so!! In such case, i may not be able to utilize the said amount (Rs.3254/-)!!...

I request indigo to refund the full amount to same account, where from i spend the money. But indigo denied.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 5, 2020
It is very strange to see, that complain resolved !! The complain not yet resolved against Indigo air ticket cancellation. when journey date was 8th April2020, i.e. in covid19 lock down period. I did not received Rs.3250/-. Indigo kept the same in credit shell and as per Indigo air lines, that amount may be utilized with in one year for only SAME passenger !!, which is difficult matter, as I purchase the said ticket for my Advocate. So we do not know, when normalization comes at the end of covid-19 & lock down etc. So I like to get back the said amount to my account, where from i have paid.

[Apr 11, 2020] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by choton111 Apr 12, 2020
Just little before ( say about 11.38am, 12/04/2020) a call came from +[protected], that he told he is from Indigo airlines. He talk about my complain. He asked me, "how I paid during ticket purchase?" I inform "I paid thru credit card". then he was told "related complained fund can not be refund to credit card. do you have debit card ?" . I told, " yes i have same axis bank debit card". then he asked me the debit card no. But I denied to tell my debit card no. (considering so many fraud cases). So I told him to email me the matter. Then he told "bye bye subrata" !!... this is for information.
Updated by choton111 Apr 19, 2020
Indigo still telling they will keep Rs.3250/- at credit shell !! in the mean time with Indigo reference, I face big trouble by repeated try for Credit Card Fraud Transaction and bound to block my credit card. The call came from Indigo customer care no.
Updated by choton111 Jun 16, 2020
complain not yet resolved. I did not received Rs.3250/-. they kept in credit shell. & that may be utilized by one year for only same passenger, which is difficult matter, as I purchase the said ticket for some other person. So I like to get back the said amount to my account.
Updated by choton111 Jul 25, 2020

I did not received Rs.3250/-. Indigo kept the same in credit shell and as per Indigo air lines, that amount may be utilized with in one year for only same passenger !!, which is difficult matter, as I purchase the said ticket for my Advocate. Also we do not know, when normalization comes at the end of covid-19 & lock down etc.
So I like to get back the said amount to my account, where from I have paid.
Updated by choton111 Jul 26, 2020
Indigo air lines customer care telling, if I like to get refund, they will apply cancellation charges !! I replied as follows :
1) But why cancellation charges to be applied?, Did Indigo air lines operate their services during 8th April, 2020 ( proposed travel date), for which I cancel the ticket? and when I purchase the said ticket against extra cost as flexi ticket.

2) further Indigo air lines kept my money in credit cell and telling that can be used for the same passenger with in one year. !! but I (Mr. Subrata Samanta) purchased ticket from my account (with Indigo) & from my credit card, for my advocate. In such way, the situation o[censored]tilization of credit cell is highly uncertain, when covid situation is lengthening unlimited. !!
in all such situation, Indigo air lines should refund the said amount direct to my account... so that I can utilize the same for my own ticket or so as per requirement.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet