[Resolved] Indigo Airlines — regarding money fraud and fake appointment letter.

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 kamalkumarsodha on Jul 18, 2018
Dated 04.07.18. My name is Sodha Kamal Kumar. I have applied a job in Indigo Aviation after applying in the next moment I got reply mail from [email protected] When I am see mail call letter from indigo airlines in mail mentioned that please security money deposit 9800 for Interview process as per instruction i have paid the security deposit. Then I got a call from Mr. Ayush Malhotra from this number ([protected]) He was saying that I have to submit security deposit amount 48000/-.and He given me bank of India account no: [protected]. Account Holder name is Mr Mukesh SIngh SO Gha. I have deposited amount and called Mr Ayush malhotra after payment then he was telling me send me deposit slip in whats app no ([protected]).[protected] and I have sent a pics to his whats app number then he said send you filling form my all educational details and and send this mail [email protected] After 2 days he was telling me I got selected because I recommend 3 candidates and selection person you are the one. He was telling me you are selected airport representative in RGI Airport in Hyderabad and joining date will be 1 August 2018. He told me before you received joining letter I have to deposit 48000 for company bond after 18 month return with your salary and deposit same account I have deposited amount on next day I received joining letter by mail. I am sending this joining letter through this indigo airlines portal. Kindly help me. Reply to me @ [email protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 20, 2018

[Jul 19, 2018] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Jul 20, 2018
Hi Kamal,

At the very outset, we would like to clarify that the attached letter was not issued by IndiGo and the email ID mentioned does not belong to IndiGo.

On the same note, it is also pertinent to mention here that the Company does not indulge in the practices of collecting any processing/enrollment fees from job aspirants/candidates.

Further, we would request you to please visit our Careers website and upload your resume at https://bit.ly/2hglmLT.If your resume gets shortlisted you will be contacted by IndiGo’s recruitment team. We hope your query has been addressed.

IndiGo Team
Updated by kamalkumarsodha, Jul 20, 2018
This is an appointment letter from indigo airlines and above I have sent you few payments slips to that account which is belongs to Bank of India. Now I am sending you appointment letter from Indigo Airlines. I want job or my money.

regarding money fraud and fake appointment letter.

Comments

Plz Kindly refund my amount 8700

Dear sir/mam I have applied for job in your company they have demanded money by saying that it's company rule and I have paid but now they are not taking my call.
I am sending their details as well as screen short of paid amount
Plz sir take corrective action that they can't make fraud from else
Their name was - neha, neetu, gaurav, raghav and rajeev
Contact details was
- [protected]
Sir I have paid total amount of rs 14500.
They told me that my profile has been selected but after paying they are not receiving my call

IndiGo Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018

At the outset, we would like to clarify that the Company does not indulge in the practices of collecting any processing/enrollment fees from job aspirants/candidates. It is advisable for you to approach competent authorities for a parallel investigation into the matter against such unknown errant persons. Further, we would request you to please visit our Careers website and upload your resume at https://bit.ly/2hglmLT. If your resume gets shortlisted you will be contacted by IndiGo’s recruitment team.

Team IndiGo
Sir kindly refund my amount
Sirn i jave mabdb the. Kak..hsj
Hi sir i have made my 47000 for this.15500 for the 1 year bond.22500 for my training.6500 for my document verification.Still they are asking me to pay Rs.18500 for the life insurance.Is it True or fake.Please rply [email protected] is this your mail id???.Through this mail id only i got all the letters like my confirmation letter, offer letter, bond letter
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Dec 22, 2018

We understand your concern. Please share the screenshots of the email received via private message so we may check this.

Team IndiGo
Hello sir. I just received a joining letter from [email protected] after paying an amount of 14450. I don't know whether its directly from your company or not. Therefore l would like also like to know that is it true or a fraud. Please notify me as soon as possible. Thank you

IndiGo Customer Care's response, Mar 13, 2019

We would like to clarify that IndiGo does not engage in any unauthorised person or mediator to secure an appointment of a candidate desirous of securing a position with IndiGo. All appointments and recruitment related work is handled by genuine and authorized officials of the Human Resources Department of IndiGo at its Gurgaon office or any location officially designated by authorised officials of IndiGo. We do not indulge in the practices of collecting any processing/ enrollment fees from job aspirants/candidates. Further, we have highlighted this to the concerned team.

Team IndiGo

Indigo Airlines - regarding money fraud and fake appointment letter.