[Resolved] Indigo Airlines — rude manager and staff behaviour

Kannur, Kerala, India
 Jikendra V Jiku on May 6, 2019
My name is jikendra i am from calicut (Kerala)... My family had a flight from kannur to hubli since calicut airport doesn't have a flight to hubli my family took flight from kannur so travelled from calicut to kannur and then they reached airport. While showing i'd proof near the entry gate my mom realised that she forgot her n my younger brothers i'd at home... My dad first requested the staff they said first show us i'd at least in mail or whatsapp... My dad called me n i did that. Later after showing the print out copy of my mom's n brothers id the manager said we can't take this copy as i'd n my dad request him to pls help at least we showed u the copy we have come from calicut he said we won't take the risk... Can u tell me what on earth does my family look risky to u people... They are 50+ in age n my younger brother is abnormal as his left side of the body is weak... They didn't see my family condition there, they didn't see how far they have come from, they didnt show any sympathy how can u be so rude to such people... I need a answer for this...
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 10, 2019

[May 06, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, May 08, 2019

We are sorry for the experience. Please know that valid ID proof in original is mandatory to enter the airport premises and for the check-in process. We hope you will understand that our staff have to abide by the policy.

Team IndiGo

Comments

I booked a ticket from Delhi to hyderabad. Money has been deducted from my bank account but I got a mail saying that ' Your ticket is on hold ' . Please solove this issue
IndiGo Customer Care's response, May 11, 2019

Hi Jay,

Please share the transaction details via private message so we may look into it.

Team IndiGo
Hi I received a mail from [protected]@hrgoindigo.in to deposit the amount of Rs. 11, 328 to attend the interview. I too deposited. After I came to know that it was a fraud call.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, May 11, 2019

Hi Swapnasri,

We would like to clarify that IndiGo does not engage in any unauthorised person or mediator to secure an appointment of a candidate desirous of securing a position with IndiGo. All appointments and recruitment related work is handled by genuine and authorized officials of the Human Resources Department of IndiGo at its Gurgaon office or any location officially designated by authorised officials of IndiGo. We do not indulge in the practices of collecting any processing/ enrollment fees from job aspirants/candidates.
We would suggest you to visit our Careers website and upload your resume at https://bit.ly/2hglmLT. If your resume gets shortlisted you will be contacted by IndiGo’s recruitment team.

Indigo Airlines - rude manager and staff behaviour