[Resolved]  Indigo Airlines — this complaint against indigo fraud calls

Talk to indigo airline your self cv shortlisted for this job (Air ticket executive) they asked money for the interview 2500rs for telephonic call, they call me from naukri.com i think this not a fake call naukri.com is a famous site,
She name is jiya sharma and she's mobile num is [protected] & she's email id is jiya sharma i paid 2500rs for the interview they give me 1 online test then they call me next day telephonic interview. And they ask the money 10500rs for the final round i paid also 10500rs. Now they asking me 35000rs for the verification data.
Please sir refund my money i humble request to you..

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 4, 2020

[Aug 12, 2020] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Shaik Naser Aug 12, 2020
Talk to indigo airline your self CV Shortlisted for this JOB (Air Ticket Executive) they asked money for the Interview 2500rs for telephonic call, They call me From naukri.com I think this not a fake call naukri.com is a famous site,
She Name is JIya Sharma and she's mobile num is [protected] & she's email id is jiya sharma [protected]@gmail.com I paid 2500rs for the interview they give me 1 online test then they call me next day telephonic interview.And they ask the money 10500rs for the final round i paid also 10500rs. Now they asking me 35000rs for the verification data.
please sir refund my money i humble request to you..

Updated by Shaik Naser Aug 12, 2020
I sent to money this person
United bank of india
A/c holder name-vikas kumar singh
A/c no[protected]
IFSC CODE- UTBI0RNAJ14
IndiGo Customer Care's response Aug 14, 2020
Dear Mr. Naser,

At the outset, we would like to clarify that the attached letter was not issued by IndiGo and also the Company does not indulge in the practices of collecting any processing/enrollment fees from job aspirants/candidates.
We would suggest you to please visit our Careers website and upload your resume at https://bit.ly/2hglmLT. If your resume gets shortlisted you will be contacted by IndiGo’s recruitment team.

Team IndiGo
Updated by Shaik Naser Aug 16, 2020
my money will be refund or not sir please try to give my money back
Next time i will not to do this things again..
IndiGo Customer Care's response Aug 17, 2020
Dear Mr. Naser,

As informed earlier, IndiGo never charges any fees for conducting interviews. Our airline will not be responsible for any payment you make in response to this.It is advisable for you to approach competent authorities for a parallel investigation into the matter against such unknown errant persons.

Team IndiGo
Updated by Shaik Naser Sep 01, 2020
now u cannot do anything for my payment
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My money will be refund or not sir please try to give my money..

IndiGo Phone