Indigo Airlines — Ticket Cancellation - Refund Credit

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Shaleen Kulshrestha
I had cancelled my Lucknow to Bangalore flight tickets on 11th Feb, 2015 and as per the automated email I got from Indigo, was supposed to get INR 4700 credited to my account. I had also spoken to their customer care representative about this cancellation back then. Till now I have not received any amount credited to my account. I have also submitted a comment on Indigo's website and awaiting response/action from their side. The booking ref # was G2UBRI. There was one more ticket which I had modified and was supposed to get about INR 500. But unfortunately I was not able to find the correct email references to support that and had to forget about this amount. But again, when I have the correct emails to support the claim, there has been no action from Indigo toward settling the refund on time. Being on time is a wonderful thing. And we at Indigo are committed to it. Well, I think It's time Indigo checks its commitment towards settling the refund claims as well.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0