Indigo Airlines — ticket cancelled without my concurrence/indigo

Belgaum, Karnataka, India
 Ginu G on Nov 12, 2019
Dear sir/madam,
I have booked my air ticket on[protected] from hubli to ernakulum on[protected]Pbbyfb) and from ernakulam to hubli on[protected]Sil5xz). To my surprise,[protected] i have received msg from the airline that the ticket has been cancelled. As the same is not initiated by myself and nor aware about the same, and my travel plan remain the same, request you support for fixing the issue. I have even made request to indigo call center[protected] on[protected] from 11.01 am to 11.33am, sorry to mention that, the call center has avoided my call rather than solving the issue they made me hang up for 30 minutes without any resolution. As my travel dates are approaching, request interference for solving the issue.

Some fact about the security features of indigo is as follows.
1. Any one can cancel the air ticket with pnr, mobile no and email id from indigo site, no authentication is required. Even irctc had much better process (We can cancel by login in with user id and password with which we have booked the ticket)
2. My air ticket has been cancelled via the ip used from punjab 223.185.40.226 (As confirmed from indigo, so my data has been leaked from the indigo or their tied up partners site.
3. I have booked my ticket from my icici bank website with all authentication, but for cancelation not even a confirmation from my side has been taken.
4. I have spent rs 4518 for booking and after canceling without my authentication the refund amount comes to rs 180, as a comman man, i cannot afford to such amount being taken out with out my concurrence.
5. I have attached the ticket and cancellation mail from the respective airlines for reference

As now i have been kept in darkness, request an urgent intervention for the matter concern

[Nov 12, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2019
Hi Ginu,

We're sad to hear this. We believe that our customer relations team has responded to your last email. We would not be in a position to advise you otherwise from what has been already communicated.

Team IndiGo

Comments

Mere sath mail aaya aur call bhi. Phir 2000 registaion free aur 8650 reppye doucemt verification. Uske bad EPF And ESI Me 16500+25057 uske bhad employment agreement and personal details 38500. our visa and passport 53540 ruppy.
Nandita thakur ( [protected]) call me n told me that your documents has been verified now you have pay some registration fees n airport accessories such as mobile, dress etc at RS 4000/- n she told me tht after completing your payment you will get call latter n latter was also send to me but it is totally fraud guys plz aware of airlines job..

Indigo Airlines - ticket cancelled without my concurrence/indigo