[Resolved] Indigo Airlines — unhelpful & bad service

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 puplu on Jan 8, 2019
There was a system error and provided me a itinerary with wrong date. Informed you customer and seek for their help to check whether they can help me with date change at least. Ur customer service staff sumit keep copy paste the same reply after requesting twice. Ofcourse indigo is budget airline but dont think you are the only airlines have low cost tickets to the same place. I will never ever choose indigo again in my life. Every organisation will do exceptional case once. Can never ever except this from indigo. Thanks for the # system and the service. Low cost you claim for the lower quality of the service.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 20, 2019

[Jan 08, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by puplu, Jan 09, 2019
how can you mark as resolved when it is not resolves. kudoos to ur team for doing this kind of craps
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Jan 09, 2019

We are sorry to note the disappointment. Please share more details on your experience with us via private message.

Team IndiGo
Updated by puplu, Jan 10, 2019
anyway i have cancelled the tickets..no more indigo ..i have tried contacting your customer service and the service is really bad.. and didnt do any help too.. so whats the need of private msg
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019

Sorry about this. We aim to beat expectations and provide a hassle-free experience for all our customers. our endeavour is to assist our passengers in the best possible manner.

Team IndiGo

Comments

FOR ANONYMOUS AUTHOR:

The legal complaint has to demonstrate at minimums:
- the full name of the claimant / address / e-mail /
- the addressee - the particulars of the entity, who had not provided the promissed service according
- explanation which exact event had happned with notification of place and date of each event
- explanation of the fault of the service provider, if possible, ,
- your request, which has to be expressed clearly in 1-2 sentances.

Nobody has a duty to look into / to reply on purely anonymous complaints, which do not produce the above .

I am not associated with the Indigo air carrier.

Sr manager for ICAO irregulations matters
Aryan enginners ltd
email for request with documents:
aryan {at} vivaldi.net, where {at}[email protected]