Indira Gandhi National Open University — fees deducted but online admission not confirmed.

Na, Delhi, India
 निरीक्षक हरि प्रकाश संघर्षरत on Aug 27, 2019
This is to inform you that i, hari prakash, sahibganj, jharkhand, (Mob-[protected]) submitted online application for admission to ignou course - mah (Regional center - deoghar) for which fees of rs 4, 790/- has been debited vide transaction no. [protected], but didn't receive confirmation from ignou online admission portal. I also submitted complain on igram portal of ignou and also through e-mail's dt. 23.8.19 & 26.8.19, but matter still not resolved. Today (27.8.19) the last date for admission. I request for immediate assistance and confirmation of admission.

Hari prakash
E-mail - [protected]@rediffmail.com
Mobile -[protected]

Comments

I have got just 48 marks out of 100 in MEG-10 assignment, although I have submitted my assignment on time and complete d it with hard work n full sincerity.I secured good marks in theory, but due to assignment marks my whole result will be affected. I am not getting any justified answer for this from my study centre.

8th Block, 39th Cross Rd, Jayanagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560070
    Indira Gandhi National Open University - fees deducted but online admission not confirmed.