[Resolved] Indira Gandhi National Open University — marksheet provisional certificate not received

Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Puneet1995fca on Mar 14, 2019
I am student of bcom af having enrolment number[protected]
I applied for credit transfer of ipcc marks as a result credit transfer was recommended on 15 feb 2019, mail reply was recieved (Attached) confirming credit transfer and for issue of comprehensive grade card and provisional marksheet within a month.. Now today it has been a month but i have not received any grade card and provisional marksheet at my address provided in application.. I have wrote several mails to given email ids but no response from there.. Phone call as usual are busy and no response... Please tell status of my marksheet and certifcate and dispatch at my address.. It has already been so late.. I completed term end exam in june 2018

marksheet provisional certificate not received
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 22, 2019
U can contact on IGNOU GRIEVANCE WEBSITE AND ALSO EMAIL OPTION OF SED!!
Updated by Puneet1995fca, Apr 22, 2019
Post your complaint at IGNOU grievance online..u will get solution along with several emails to sed

Comments

Sir m student BA 2ND YEAR study centre 1515 sir
my exam date is near bt my all subject books is not delivered what I do sir pls help me..

8th Block, 39th Cross Rd, Jayanagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560070
    Indira Gandhi National Open University - marksheet provisional certificate not received