Indira Gandhi National Open University — money deducted but admission not completed

Fardinkhan1995 on Aug 14, 2019
Hello Sir/Madam,

I Fakhruddin Ali filled online admission form for BAG programme. I fill up all the stages and finally when I gone for payment by clicking "Accept & Proceed for Payment" button. I made a payment of that course fee but after payment success unexpectedly I showed server error from the site. But the course fee is deducted from my Bank Account. And in IGNOU website its showing again for Accept & Proceed for Payment. I am attaching the payment receipt with this complaint message which I got in my email ID.

I am kindly requested you to please take a look in this matter and also today is last date of admission so I feel little afraid with it that my admission is done or not otherwise I have to wait for the next time admission date.

money deducted but admission not completed

Comments

I have submitted the application form for Mcom. Also the payment has been done but at the end still status is showing as Your Registration form is not completed. Kindly complete your all Registration Details.

Name- Gajanan Kamble

Control No- [protected]P
Program - MCOM

8th Block, 39th Cross Rd, Jayanagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560070
    Indira Gandhi National Open University - money deducted but admission not completed