[Resolved] Indira Gandhi National Open University — my assignment number of subject eps-11, has not been upgraded

Munger, Bihar, India
 @sudhansu on Mar 12, 2019
My name is sudhansu ranjan. I am the student of ignou.
I have submitted my assignment for june 2018 exam but i have not been given marks in a subject, named eps-11.
So, i request you to please solve this problem and upgrade my assignment marks.
Name-sudhansu ranjan
Course - ba
Assignment name (Subject)- eps-11
Enrollment number[protected]
Study centre - rd &dj college, munger
Centre code-0571
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2019
The Company didn't solve my Problem . It didn't take any step to solve my querry but showing that My complain has been solved .
it's Pathetic to say that my Problem is Still not solved. I THINK, The company showed Apathy towards solving my Problem .

HIGHLY UNSATISFIED by yours way of work
Updated by @sudhansu, Mar 17, 2019
My name is sudhansu ranjan. I am the student of ignou.
I have submitted my assignment for june 2018 exam but i have not been given marks in a subject, named EPS-11.
So, i request you to please solve this problem and upgrade my assignment marks.
Name-sudhansu ranjan
Course - BA
Assignment name (Subject)- EPS-11
Enrollment number[protected]
Study centre - rd &dj college, munger
Centre code-0571

Comments

Plz maza result mala bhetel ka
I request u
I m Sandeep malchandra waghule
Me exam dili hoti Indira gandhi unvercity madhun pan maza result nahi aala aahe.
I appeared for June 2018 exam.And my grade card and Provisional certificate returned due to address failure on October 11, 2018 as I saw the returned status on Ignou website.I want to know how do nw I get my original marksheet and Provisional certificate back?What is the process to apply?

8th Block, 39th Cross Rd, Jayanagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560070
    Indira Gandhi National Open University - my assignment number of subject eps-11, has not been upgraded