Indralok Technology Pvt Ltd — generator in residential area

Respected sir/madam,

I am resident of akota stadium, and i am harassed by software office named at indralok technology pvt ltd on akota stadium, which is adjacent to my house. They have installed a generator since last 8 to 9 years, and the office that is highly in residential area. I am facing noise and air pollution by their frequent generator use. My mother is asthma patient, and have allergies issues as well. We told the owner mr. Rajeev patel who is giving his space on rents to other companies, he is an nri so he doesn't have to worry about smelling diesel or hear noise at morning or nights.

We are the sufferers, i do not want me or my family members to have cancer by inhaling diesel fumes everyday. The smoke pipe of generator is so low that the smoke comes directly into our house, we told owner to put the generator in his terrace as we were ready to negotiate the noise pollution, but he (Mr. Rajeev, nri) keeps telling us that he has permission for the generator, but that doesn't mean we have to suffer all the time. I dont know on what bases he got permission to run a generator in a residential zone.

It is a request to kindly do the needful as soon as possible, i dont know what laws says about having generator in residential area, but it affects our health and peace daily since last 8 to 9 years.

Vadodara