[Resolved] Indraprastha Gas Limited [Igl] — [protected]

12/51 1st floor, tilak nagar, new delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 dkkhatri24 on Nov 20, 2019
My bp no is [protected] in the name of rashmi khatri, address is 12/51b, 1st floor tilak nagar, there are 4 floor on this address and in all the floors you install the gas pipe line and meter more than 1 year ago but not connect the home pipe line with the main line. Your gas connection is running our right side home and left, right and opposite house no 12/51a and 12/52a but not running in 12/51b what is the reason we cannot understand.
Many times we call your customer care but only one reply from your side that we forward your request on higher priority very soon your connection will start but we cannot understand where you forward our request on higher priority? On 19/11/2019 again i call your igl customer care for start my connection then your executive told me within 3 working days your gas connection will start and told me reason for delay in connection. Your executive told me your home open pipe line was not connected to main under ground (Outside the home) line. Now we connect your home gas pipeline with main under ground pipe line so very soon your connection will start. I told your executive still home pipeline is not connected with main line but they told me our system is showing the line is connected. But i saw still line is not connect with main line.

I am requesting you if you are not able to provide the right information and solution for connection then please remove you line and meter from our building.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-01-18 12:05:10
thanks to igl and specially mr. rahul sinha who take it seriously and complete it

[Nov 20, 2019] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by dkkhatri24 Jan 08, 2020
still not solution on this complain. they are giving only date but still no solution. many time call and complain same answer within 3 working days your connection will start

Comments

Respected Sir
I had given request for fixing gas pipe line however No representative has visted my house
also when I contacted IGL services qt Anand parbat New Delhi their represenative named as Vinay gave false answer that he has sent a technician, when I requested him to give me the name and contact details he refused to give

IGL Bhawan, Plot No. 4, Community Centre, Sector 9, R K Puram, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110022
    Indraprastha Gas Limited [Igl] - 4000778443