Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] — abusive and non cooperating employees

Nikhilnagpal1994 on Dec 31, 2017
Respected reader,
I am writing this complaint to bring my horrible experience to your notice which i had with one of the retailed outlet named: M/S KANVAR & CO located in north delhi, opposite to nanak piao gurudwara: i went to the gas pump station near 12:30 am at the that time i was not carrying any hard cash with me thus I requested the employee at station to take paytm then he said that he wont take paytm i asked why, then he said he wont tell me why, he in a very high tone shouted at me that if you have cash then get it filled otherwise leave, then i asked if the station cant take the paytm then why there are posters on the walls that they take paytm. It was very depressing for a customer that he cant get something because he doesn’t has hard cash and the second thing the employees at the station indulged in a very bad argument with me and also threatened me that come again in future i ll tell you... etc etc

Thus I request the company to take the appropriate action against such activities which are taking place in the absence of the correct supervision by indraprastha gas limited on retailed outlets because they are affecting the overall goodwill of the company by using immoral and illegal norms.

Looking forward for a favourable response
Nikhil nagpal
Email id; nikhil.nagpal@ymail.com

[Dec 31, 2017] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Several time mail for correct billing with meter reading and even send snaps shot of meter but not received updated bills. No body also visit to collect meter reading my request no. is {SrvReqNo:[[protected]]}. dtd. 29.12.2017. I mail and called then get this no. Hope it will resolve shortly.

IGL Bhawan, Plot No. 4, Community Centre, Sector 9, R K Puram, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110022
    Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] - abusive and non cooperating employees