Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL]

Having problems with Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL]

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] Phone Numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] reviews & complaints page 6

IGL is not refunding my security and advance payment. I m following from last one year. I m not getting any response from IGL.
Thanks and regards
Harish Kumar

M/s Havnis Industries

BP Number [protected]

Greater Noida Zone
Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In the month of March 2022, few IGL people came into my street no 16 balbir nagar behind tent wala school near geeta niketan mandir to insert the gas pipeline as my neighbour requested for that, they broken the road ramp but neither they removed the dump like stones nor they constructed it again. I have complained in North East MCD as well via email but not received any response. We have asked the neighbours to complain from their end but...

I applied for gas line on 6th June When a demand of ₹ 15.14 paise came from Indraprastha RK Puram office, I deposited it on June 11, but even after that, my gas connection is not being done till date and different types of excuses are being made again and again.2022..

Respected Sir,

I am residence of K-2, Block, Mahipalpur, New Delhi -110037. In 2019 our colony is installed IGL pipe lines. I also applied for IGL gas connection. Pipes and meter were also installed under my application. The connection is not started yet.

My BP No. is [protected]. & CA No. is[protected]

I am request your customer Care so many times, but not received any resolution from him.

We therefore request you to please see and resolve our problem at your earliest.

Thanks & Regards

Pawan Kumar Bhargava

My name is Upasana Dwivedi, resident of Tower J Flat no 77 14th Avenue Gaur City 2 Noida Extension. I have applied for a new connection on 20th of May 2022 and given a cheque of Rs. 1000/- for security deposit which was encashed on 10th June 2022. I contacted the person who came to collect the documents to inquire about the connection status to which he said that IGL people are working in other towers of the society. Please go and contact...

I applied for new PNG connection registered with mobile number [protected] around 4.5 months ago. But Gas supply is not started yet. They have maximum timeline of 3 months for a new connection. I have called their customer care many times, But no use.

Kindly look into this and get me new connection started ASAP.

Respected sir/ma'am

This complaint is in regards with my IGL connection containing number [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] in the name of Anju Mehta. House address where these connections have been allotted is "416/1 Jangpura Lane New Delhi 110014."
          I have applied for IGL connection in the month of January 2022. IGL claims to install gas pipeline in 90 days. today is 24th of June and its been almost 7...
          This is regarding my igl connection with BP no- [protected]. This is to inform you that we are suffering from your services. From past few month your staff are not capturing proper reading and next month they combine both reading and make bill which is no possible to pay at one time.
          Last month i have used around 3800 units but they sent me bill of 14 units, when I received my bill on my mail i’d i tried to reach your...
          Dear Team

I Pratik Rana resident of H-2/14g Mahavir Enclave New Delhi

some of your employees Mr. Amrender Singh,
          Mr. Satish & Team (supervisors of west zone) are not helping me from last 3 months they send some of your vendors for connection on demand that if we pay them money like 3k-7k then they will provide the services or they will not

today in the afternoon Mr. Anil one of your employee...

I get only meter and pipe fitting in my home against my application dates 14.12.19. customer care (Complaint No-[protected] dated 18 June 2022. Request to the my line to main line beneath my building and start supply to my house and oblige.

I pad for my Domestic PNG Connection on 6-Oct-2021, got the meter installed in Dec-2021, but the connection has not been done for the Gas supply yet. Even after multiple complains to the portal and the Customer service forum, my connection has not been done yet. Please Help.

After being fed up with local authorities like Mr. Sidhant and Suneel Yada, I am forced to write to you.
              I would like to bring the following facts into your notice.
              1- 20th April to 30th April, I kept on talking to customer care to depute someone, once someone asked me to apply on line also even that has been done. Someone asked me to keep cheques and documents ready even that has been done on 5th May but nobody collected, then...

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] — Grievances regarding poor service of IGL representatives and contractors against TFT status pending in r/o your BP No. 4000977500

I would like to file a grievance against non issue of domestic gas connection. I am literally frustrated now, since I applied for IGL Gas pipeline connection in December 2019 for my house hold domestic use and handed over a cancelled cheque to the Representative. However even after constantly follow ups I didn't get any proper revert from any of your executive and everyone is trying to transfer their responsibility to another...

This is regarding BP [protected] of Ajay Bhardwaj. The flat has been vacant for a year still we are getting bills. I compained on IG: Whatsapp. on [protected] and 904 and sent them the picture of meter on 7 and 15 May 2022 and 9 Febraury but there has been no action so far. The meter reading remains the same for a year 01375574, the last three digits in red. Please resolve this asap.
              Thanks.

Dear sirs,
                Please refer following complaints:-
                Time:- 07:30 to 09:20

Time:- 07:40 to 09:20
                Complaint no: [protected]

Time:- 06:15 to 10:10
                Reason:- high voltage
                We have to shut the station down due to Frequent high voltage which results into non distribution of gas to transport vehicles ultimately affecting industrial production of the state and its GDP.
                An efficient power supply is essential for optimal progress of economy.
                It is requested that this problem be resolved at an early date.
                Thanks and regards,
                Commodore R S Dhankhar, Retd
                Proprietor Sakushal Urja Enterprises

Please refer following complaints registered with NDPL:-
                  Time:- 07:30 to 09:20

Time:- 07:40 to 09:20

Time:- 06:15 to 10:10
                  Reason:- high voltage

Frequent high voltage to the CNG Stn located at Sec30 Rohini forces us to shutdown the Stn because of danger of damage to electrical equipment.
                  Therefore gas is not supplied to industrial vehicles critical for supply and distribution of goods. Ultimately it affects industrial production output and the economy/GDP of state.
                  It is requested that such power fluctuations be eliminated by NDPL.
                  Thanks and regards,
                  Commodore R S Dhankhar Retd Proprietor Sakushal Urja Enterprises
                  For Indraprastha Gas Limited.

Dear sir
                    I applied for connection
                    My registered no is [protected]
                    Main connection in street has been installed but supply has not been restored. I called your customer care thousand times but they are least bothered.
                    Kindly get it started
                    Unsatisfactory response is disappointing
                    Amita Kapoor

Installation of NEW IGL CONNECTIOM PENDING FOR MANY DAYS . No body responding . I have tried all sources

Kindly refer to BP No [protected].I am 74 years old senior citizen & retired senior Army Officer .I had got the above connection deactivated in 2012 on my own request since I shifted out of Greater Noida .I wish to get it activated again.
                        I am told that rupees 3000/- shall be charged as penalty for reactivation which is exorbitant. May i request you to look into the matter & reactivate the connection without penalty.
                        Thanks & regards .

Sir, I Have been trying to get installion work of new IGL connection completed for last 10 days. But I m getting no response from any where .
                          Only being trolled from one contact number to another number ..

Can you help?